Monday, May 28, 2007

Free Standingcovered Outdoor Hay Feeder

overtime

So in the future when someone asks me what's the craziest thing that happened to me in life, no doubt my mind will browse faster young peo rni up to the fateful night of Saturday, May 26 when, at night between 11 and 10:45 the following Sunday, I was a prisoner inside the Fiera di Bergamo to duplicate more than 700 DVD containing the video of the evening, placing them in their cases for more plastic. Pe r precision work was scheduled from 11 am to 4 comfortably at night, but for serious technical problems cal (among whom it is turned off by a drunken old Ukrainian engineer ro m agna) in that time we were waiting for the pc gave birth to the original dvd, drinking wine, coffee on coffee, talking with an angel (the night watchman of the fair) and walking around the conference room aboard a scooter (among other things, I stability or the track record with 1'17 ") . It was like being inside the Overlook Hotel. gigantic space, lots of light, even at night, a job that did not want to be finalized and the forced cohabitation with other human beings. I swear, I would have torn apart.

At some point the desire became uncontrollable.
few hours earlier, just for fun, for the simple, primal desire to steal, I retrieved a butcher knife forgotten by some waiter service cathering behind a large cloth that separated the great hall built for the event and corridors gave out, where were stationed the field kitchens. You can always serve me, I thought. Time passes and had just passed the threshold that turns sleeping and need to rest in pure hustle and desire to do do do do do destroy. I had decided to gradually raise the alcohol content to avoid falling asleep, so I spent the limoncello to finish the wine with vodka. My temples throbbed as furious drums played by primitive tribes in middle of the jungle. Meanwhile, everything was falling apart: rendering broken, the hum of the pc in the silence of a huge room, the words of the Guardian ("have nothing to lose, open fire immediately when they see something moving, or you or them), laughing at my back faces swollen and deformed by the endless vigil, error messages, which meant more hours of waiting unnerving. Meanwhile, outside the dark clouds had burst in thunder and lightning vindictive. The silence gave way to nervous and frantic ticking of a flood that he knew of reckoning. Fuck I thought. My job was to end at 4 am instead here are a few steps from dawn without knowing how long I'll stay if we are neither able to bring to complete the whole. I took the initiative with one hand and the other with a knife. I had had enough. Nobody would have noticed. A job quickly, quietly and certainly full of satisfaction. They blamed some petty thief who was smuggled during the party and would have then exploited the confusion to hide in some room and wait there for the right moment to begin his terrible plan. Big
to pieces! said the voice. Shred
powder!
Raise the fucking knife and killed with fury upon them, lying there helpless.
Now!
Now!
But I did not.
figured that if I had caught him destroying more than 700 dvd I would have taken soundly in the ass. Other than extraordinary! I'd have to pay out of my pocket and at least I would be fired. Nono ... I waited for the computer to finish doing his job and together with the other two I sat in silence to duplicate digital versatile discs silicon until the following morning.
I'm fine now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment