Sunday, June 15, 2008

Escort Pinky From Hyderabad

Food Safari Kartell + =?

So this is the final court and my partner that I've created for the event "All Food" Fiera Milano, within the competition Movieco 2008. Amazingly we did not win shit. Looking at him you will understand why I say incredibly. It 's a masterpiece not you think? On the other hand there are very fun to build with our hands a piece of cheese with holes, a carton of chocolate and a nice pizza, all in giant size so as to become quite as grotesque and improbable love so much to us. Oh yes ... the real things we do not attract too much ... after all I'm made of tape and straws. But that's another story ...



This however is a little more serious, more institutional say. We also made two of us (because we're a couple) for Kartell. The video was commissioned by the Museum of Design at the Triennale di Milano. In fact the objects you see are exposed in the labyrinthine museum of Kartell Noviglio Milanese. In order not to lose we followed the red dots ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment