Thursday, April 22, 2010

Blood In My Mucus When I Sneeze

It all ends with tarallucci and wine, lots of wine


Poor mayor of Trento, poor Andreatta. After a boring business dinner, the retreat also licenses for testing positive alcohol test. Well, it happens to everyone to drink a glass of wine right? Too bad that last Friday, the mayor of Trent to whether this was a bit more than just a sip from a cup only. 1.3 the alcohol, perhaps then we could talk about drink, repeated toast, coffee and coffee kills ... Come on, a middle-aged big man who says he drank more than two glasses and you end up with a figure so high in the test ? It must also be considered fortunate not to have exceeded the limit of 1, 5, which provides the seizure of the vehicle. Unfortunately, we laugh about these things, and the most fun we have to do satire, but we should pause to reflect on what in reality is a serious problem. Every year in Italy tens of thousands of people die because of the use of alcohol at the helm, and often these are people who are in the wrong place at the wrong time, and that is going through some crazy drunk while driving his car . Who gets into the car believed to be polished, even if he drank a crime, and jeopardizes the lives of many people. It is not about making morality to anyone, but when it comes to political institutions that speak so much awareness campaigns and prevention, the situation worse. I hope that the mayor make a public apology, and targeting in particular young people, highlights the stupidity of his action.

The mayor defended the columns of the newspaper "Trentino": "I admit to having drunk a few glasses at dinner, but I was not drunk, I do not ever been drunk in my life because I find it absurd for the sake of drinking losing control and then feel bad. "

Andreatta: Trink mit mass .... and attention to the translation of "mass"

0 comments:

Post a Comment