Saturday, March 7, 2009
Are Phytospecific Products Good
I confess that I have read little Erri De Luca. I read your articles some time ago on the front page of 'The Future', the newspaper of the CEI that I came home for free for a month to do promotion. I hit its 'simplicity', clarity and smoothness of its articles. And the clarity and depth of his concepts.
A true writer, in fact.
And most of humble origins. It 'been a worker: a worker, a truck driver, a bricklayer. And all this for the Italian literary world in general is unseemly: his work, his literary works were kitsh defined by critics snobs, that rages in Italy.
had to wait.
Italy is not America, where the work is judged and not 'other'. Writers like
Heminguay, Francis Scott Fitzgerald, John Fante, not to mention Salinger and Bukowski would surely have found difficulty in an Italy dominated by the special friendships and Freemasonry in general economic, political and cultural.
Erri De Luca is perhaps not altogether alien to this world. It 'was an activist of Lotta Continua in youth and now writes for the newspaper' Il Manifesto '. One critic has coined the term 'red D'Annunzio' to underscore the fact that De Luca is a product of the Left, from which comes, such as D'Annunzio was the fact that it was a cultural icon and then the then Liberal Right of fascism.
I've heard, I saw him speak, moves his hands shake, his voice is deep, passionate, hot and Neapolitan and feel and it shows. It 'a popular writer, and that the critics do not like.
E 'kitsh, they said.
The intelligentsia of the left, elitist and haughty, far from 'popular' instead of which they feel ideologically close, often uses this term with contempt towards the writers do not belong to their tower d 'Ivoire, especially if they are imbued with a vein of piety, as is De Luca.
time ago I read one of his books, 'Three horses': a great story, moving in the right place. Writing as clear as spring water, which flows towards the end, embracing the rocks of reflection, not those of writing so-called 'high', with its academic prose and empty.
A story that gives thought to the human life that lasts as long as one of three horses. A call to life, to live it fully, without fear. Memo: "I hear bees in the blood, a bear in my heart, every beat is a leg that breaks up the hive. It gives me a hand, I know you do not leave it to him again."
Today Erri De Luca is the writer most widely read Italy, a land where we read little.
His last novel 'The first day of happiness' is the first in the rankings.
There is talk of writing fluid, vital, lyrical: precisely that of a true storyteller.
With maestrocastello, blogger he also fluid, vital, lyrical, which published it, I got to know this poem by Errington.
Value
consider value all life, snow, strawberry, the fly.
consider the value of the mineral kingdom, the assembly of stars.
consider the value of wine until the last meal, an involuntary smile, the exhaustion of
who did not spare himself, two old men who love each other.
value
consider what tomorrow will not be worth nothing more and what today is still little
.
consider it worth all the wounds.
consider value save water, fix a pair of shoes, quiet time,
rush to cry, ask permission before sitting down, try to remember that
without gratitude.
consider value to know in a room where the north, what is the name of the wind is
drying the laundry.
consider the value of travel vagabond, the cloistered nun, the patience of
condemned, whatever is to blame.
consider the value and use of the verb to love the idea that there is a creator.
Many of these values \u200b\u200bdid not know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment