March 2009 . The Pope travels to Africa and never misses an opportunity to make statements rather disconcerting. Maybe in the small, but all too influential Vatican State have not yet realized social progress, scientific, cultural and medical undertaken by mankind ... I am shocked and very, very shocked at what the "holy" father reported about the disaster World AIDS and condom use. How you can find yourself in the third millennium and still have the indecency to say that the problem of contamination and spread of this terrible virus can not be resolved through the use of condoms?? Gentlemen, here it is no longer consistent and morality, but we speak of regression and demagoguery, and counterproductive to commit teachings that are accepted and implemented by millions of people held under psychological blackmail by those who use religious power to frighten and control the masses helpless and ignorant. I use the term ignorant nell'accezione less offensive, as in this case I mean people who never had the opportunities that the so-called Western society instead could exploit, still live in a socio-cultural beliefs strongly influenced by the superstitions and mystical-religious for centuries represented the only way to salvation and solace from poverty and misery that has characterized their lives. What's more, even now, in 2009, this process continues incessant petty and cruel. One day I saw a report on living conditions of AIDS patients in Africa and I was shocked by what I saw and felt. Thousands of people were going at a medical center set up to care for this group of patients, but as soon as the doctors recommended the use of condoms in preventing further infections, 90% of patients refused categorically as would go against a religious precept and what they would be damned, then most useful to die, but at least they found the gates of heaven open. Shocking ... Not so much for themselves, but try to imagine their children, their partners, their family members. Perhaps our most holy and pure church still think that people have sex only for the purpose of procreation? Open your eyes, dear priests. Get out off this aura of moral superiority and try to stay really close to those in need. From the top of your divine investiture pretend there hurled right and left charges and offer advice on how you should live, love, family, children and sex, but tell me, have you ever loved a woman or a man? Have you ever built a family? Have you ever married? Have you by chance have any children?? Have you ever had sex? (Excluding of course the countless and timeless pedophilia scandals, already too hidden by the overwhelming power of the Church enjoys, and the priests who advise them not to report such cases because God will judge the priest guilty of abusing children helpless). You try to teach and impose things that do not know anything, things that belong to a daily reality that you never addressed. Perhaps from hearsay, perhaps looking at other people's problems, but my friends, is not the same thing. Unfortunately for some people religion is the only force to keep going, the only way of salvation after a lifetime to get kicked in the face, after a life marked by violence, hunger, loneliness. But it is intolerable that all this will turn into a powerful weapon to keep in check the souls of the faithful who instead want only hope. And this hope he can really give it to him, teaching science, medicine, prevention, and not acting like magical wizards who care only cram the minds of superstition and false promises. ridiculous and even had the nerve to stand by our Pope in the poorest continent in the world wearing Fully clothes embroidered in gold, who knows how many rings with huge stones and a crucifix "stick" of solid gold studded with gems, too ... That's disgusting! What a shame! Preach good and evil scratching, but I would say very bad. In addition, well caparisoned, came out against the multinationals and against the exploitation of the territory committed by Western countries. Ahhhh, "holy" "mother" church, you ensure that you are consistent and pure, so that you know how to solve the problems that plague our world. Maybe, but I, who am also a bit profane and 'stupid I tell you that I'll use a condom and if I could I would come to Rome to take some beautiful jewel "saint", and even one of those would go to Africa to feed an entire village. Ridiculous ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment